In the jacket shell body of paddle dryer there are two parallel shafts which have interleaved paddles. Each shaft has several hollow fan-shaped paddles which interleave with a certain spacing. There are two kinds of paddles: feed shear plane and return shear plane, the shaft rotates at low speed. A heating medium enters the hollow rotary shafts and paddles through a universal revolving joint. After heat transfer and drying, it is discharged through the revolving joint. The material is continuously fed into the equipment, next it is agitated and mixed near the paddles. At the same time, the material is gradually dried by the heat conduction of paddle and jacket. The height of overflow weir can be changed to adjust residence time. In addition, steam produced in the drying process is discharged through the escape hole with trace amount of air.
1. It adopts conduction type of heat transfer, the heat transfer efficiency is high.
2. The self-cleaning function of the heat transfer surface is good.
3. The product quality is stable.
4. The material loss is small, the product recovery rate is high.
5. The material adaptability is broad, the product is dried evenly.
6. It can combine drying and cooling together.
7. The equipment with compact structure occupies small area.
8. The design is unique, and maintenance of the equipment is easy.
Widely used in chemical, mining, metallurgical and other industries, such as ore, gypsum, coal, metal powder, diatomaceous earth, kaolin, and various of sludge drying, municipal sludge, paper sludge and other drying.
|Specification||Heat Transfer Area(m2)||Water Evaporation Quantity(kg/h)||Effective Volume(m3)||Installed Power（kw）||Speed (r/min)||Dimensions|
Technology of Cyclohexanol/Cyclohexanone Production by Oxidation of Cyclohexane
Technology of Cyclohexanol Production by Hydration of Cyclohexene
Technology of Cyclohexanone Production by Dehydrogenation of Cyclohexanol
Technology of High-quality Adipic Acid Production (by nitric acid oxidation method)
Technology of Hexanediamine Production